Skip to main content

Moody Sisters Sampler Set

Received a sample of some of Moody Sisters favorites! I tried the Tea Tree Face Wash! It smelled invigorating. It had an orange scent. It cleaned and tightened. It worked well with my sensitive skin. They have a wide range of products including deodorants, facial care, mineral make-up and hair and body care. Included in my sampler kit were the Balancing Tea Tree Face Wash, Hydrating Shea Face Cream, Pure and Simple Lotion and Hydration Bomb Face Mask. They even included a friendly note! I appreciate that the products are non-toxic, cruelty free and non-comedogenic. The packaging is cute too! Would recommend! 💕 #moodysistersskincare #moodysisters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VELY VELY Artemisia Return Ampoule

I’ve enjoyed using the VELY VELY Artemisia Return Ampoule. Artemisia is a popular newer ingredient in Korean skincare. It acts as an antioxidant and a collagen stimulator. It contains Vitamin C, A and E. Combined these vitamins brighten, protect, renew, regenerate and help the skin retain moisture. The flavonoids help improve blood circulation. I used the product after cleansing and toning my skin. Even though ampoule ingredients are highly concentrated, I haven’t noticed any side effects from using it twice a day. The product has helped to retain moisture in my face. It is gentle on my skin. It is going to go into my daily skincare routine. Would recommend! I purchased this product at a discount for the purpose of review. @velyvely_global #velyvely #skincare #Artemisia #Koreanskincare #08literusa #Sponsored #velyvelyus #ArtemisiaReturnAmpoule #skincareroutines #igskincare #skincareobsessed #amazon

Sol de Janeiro Mini Bom Dia Bright Body Cream

I love the Sol de Janeiro Mini Bom Dia Bright Body Cream. There are two qualities about this cream that I love. It is so moisturizing and smells great! Even my husband said he noticed more of a difference with this product, compared to other creams that I’ve put on his dry hands. The smell is glorious! I love it! I’m a fan of Jasmine and Vanilla. I’d wear the cream just for the scent! I am super excited about taking this product into summer. I appreciate that the product helps with dryness, has vitamin C in it, helps with dark spots, helps with uneven texture and has AHA/Glycolic Acid in it. I will put it on my legs every day. My hands smell great after using it too! Would recommend!